Blog 5: My future job

As for me in the future I would like to have a job in which I do not have to meet a specific schedule, but rather create my own schedule. Although I only do outdoor activities in my free time, I prefer my work to be indoors and to be able to occupy my free time in outdoor activities, the same with travel, although I do not rule out that I can combine a little of the two. As for the salary, I hope to have one that allows me to live well, a high salary catches my attention as long as I do not have to sacrifice other things that are more important to me, such as having more free time than just the weekend. 

I am thinking of studying forensic psychology, of all the options that I can choose, it is the one that most catches my attention because I find it very interesting how it can be developed in various areas, both public and private.

However, I think that I did not work in what I study all my life, rather I see it as a way to earn money and be able to invest it in something else that allows me to live. Or maybe relate my studies to these new projects.




Comentarios

  1. Hi! I think that it is very interesting what you would like to study after

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!, when I read your post I was thinking that it was a good fit with what content creators can be.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 2: A concert

Blog 4