Blog post 2: A concert

One of the best concerts I attended was that of Iron Maiden in 2009, this is a British heavy metal band known all over the world, the 80s being its most successful time, it was a Sunday March 22, I went with my uncle and a friend of his, as a birthday present. It was held at the "Club Hípico" in Santiago, I remember that it was at night and that I had never seen so many people together, more than those who normally attended, so there was a lot of expectation.
At the concert they played only their best hits so people chanted all the songs, the stage was adorned with different things, however what I remember the most is Eddie hanging ("mascot" of the band). It was one of the first concerts I attended, so I felt emotion and joy with a little fear, however this clash of emotions resulted in a very good experience.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Benja! :)

    Wow! :o, the best birthday present!. Iron Maiden is an amazing band!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing! My favorite Iron Maiden song is Iron Maiden hahah or The Wicker Man ... and yours?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4

Blog 5: My future job