Blog 3: Psychology

When I was young I was struck by the jobs in which I could create my schedule, as a tattoo artist, a dentist. When I graduated I was not sure what I wanted to study, so I decided to study engineering because it was a career that could help me in something and it was also a good plan b, however, I didn't like the content and how to make it compatible with what I really wanted to do. So I decided to move on to psychology. 

I always liked Psychology, I was more interested in the contents than in the profession, I have been studying for 3 years and I have liked it a lot, on the one hand, the contents covered are interesting and university life pleases me.

I think I will specialize in legal psychology, hat refers to the study and use of psychology as it applies to the legal system and people who come into contact with the legal system. The benefits it has are many, the ones that caught my attention are the variety of work fields in which one can specialize and be able to help other people directly




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 2: A concert

Blog 4

Blog 5: My future job