Blog 4

 I´m going to talk about my pet. I took this photo about 4 months ago and it shows my dog ​​asking me for food. His name is Cristiano in honor of Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7), he is 11 years old and has lived with me for 3 years. He is very calm and spends most of his time resting with someone, but he is always on the lookout for someone who is eating and asks. He also likes to go for a walk in the square and play outside depending on the day with or without other dogs. What I find very interesting in him is his desire to sunbathe, whenever he has the opportunity he goes to the little sun that remains and he stays sleeping there until it is over and he goes in search of another sunny place.

I love my pets and this photo, of the many that exist, because they have accompanied me at all times. All my life my family have pets, we always share with them as one of the family and we try to improve their life. Seeing this photo puts me in a great mood and brings back fond memories of the moments we shared.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi, i can see that your puppy is very happy and also very royal, i found it funny that his name is in honor of "El Bicho".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, you have a very nice dog. The pets are the best company

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 2: A concert

Blog 5: My future job