Blog post 6: Time travel to the future

In my case I would like much more to be able to travel to the past than to the future. Due to the historical moments that I could relive, however if I have to travel to the future, it would attract my attention more than a specific moment, I would go when the technology is very advanced.

I would choose at the time that galactic trips are normal and to be able to do one, I would like to be able to live the experience that I imagine will be very similar to how it is shown in the interstellar movie, having the possibility of seeing amazing landscapes, in the trip as in the destination that could not imagine a specific one due to the limitations that currently exist.

Once this trip is done, I think that I would not stay long in the place, the end of the trip would not be to see how the humans or the earth are in the future, the objective would be to live the experience of the trip. I think I'll be dead by the time these trips can be completed, so I don't think I can find another version of myself, or with people I know. Also I think that if the trip to the future had no return, I would not.




Comentarios

  1. Hi!, I also prefer travel to the past than to the future. But, I like your idea to galactic trips in the future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog post 2: A concert

Blog 4

Blog 5: My future job